1. Participate in ward discussions at : http://wwwmissionaries.blogspot.com/, http://willowwoodhpg.blogspot.com/, http://willowwoodreliefsociety.blogspot.com/
2. Create a personal blog and post uplifting messages and invitations
3. Create your own profile and share your testimony on Mormon.org
4. Post your favorite scriptures, personal pictures and experiences on FaceBook, Twitter, SnapChat, Google+, and other Social Media.
5. Get inspired by visiting MormonChannel.org and share hundreds of your favorite videos, quotes, and scriptures prepared by the church.
6. Create your own content: create a brief personal introduction / video, missionary pictures, mission call videos, baptism photos, etc. and share with others on FaceBook and YouTube.
7. “Like” and “Follow” the living prophets whose biographies and recent articles are posted alongside an easy “share” button on lds.org.
8. Encourage youth to visit and share age-appropriate content from lds.org/youth.
9. Actively participate in genealogy research at FamilySearch.org.
10. Join the many volunteers who are supporting the work of the Lord through online service by serving one of the hundreds of 5-minute callings at vineyard.lds.org.